these were questions recently posted by one of our users about recurring rondee
1) If I have 15 people in my address book and have scheduled a “recurring Rondee” do all those people get conference call invitations every week.
Ø They get reminders but they do not get re-invited each time!
2) In my Rondee list, I see 7 accepted invitations. Are those acceptances from this week’s invitation or last week’s?
Ø It would be difficult for me to know offhand because individuals can change their response at any moment . Assuming nobody has changed their response from the first time, these responses would have been for last week.
3) How do I know which are which are this week’s which which are last weeks’s acceptances?
Ø Unfortunately all you can really know is what people have said their status is as of this moment in time.
4) How can I avoid all this confusion?
Ø Recurring rondee works best when you have a stable group of attendees. If you have a lot of people in a state of flux and you are really trying to figure out if they are going to be there or not going to be there, sending out a new rondee conference call invitation each week is the preferred approach. It only takes about a minute and many of our users find this is worthwhile.
5) Must I schedule a new Rondee every week in order to know who is in and who is out?
Please see my response to question four