- How many people can we have on at the same time? Do you have a limit?
Up to 50 in theory. In practice, our users report that 30 is about the maximum to have a satisfactory call experience because of background noise, individual people having line disturbances, etc.
- Do we get a host code and a participant code?
Everyone actually has the same code. However, you can change your code at will. And you can also toggle between regular/premium access at will. What that means is you can eliminate the ability of other people to use your code for the Toll-Free service if you are worried that someone will abuse it.
- Can the call be one way…. So, only the person who is hosting can talk and everyone else who is listening cannot be heard.
Yes, we have what is called a “Listen-Only’ Pin code for conference calls.
· Do you know if we can get a recorded session of the conference call? Audio recording of the session.
Yes, scheduled rondee offers free audio recording. When you arrange a Rondee conference call you’ll see several boxes with options you can choose. All you need to do is check the box to record the call. Your invitees will be told that the call is being recorded. After the conference call is finished, just go back to Rondee.com (you can get to that page through “My Rondees” link at the top of ths screen once logged into your account; you’ll see a new link for the recording which appears on the page corresponding to that Rondee; you can also get back to that page by clicking on the link in the invitation email)
- Do you have data that you can deliver about who attended the call/ how many people attended the call.
We are working on this…. it should be in our next release!