How does it work?
* Rondee Toll Free works exactly like regular Rondee except the dial-in number is a toll free number rather than 619-276-6333. You will receive that phone number when you schedule a Toll Free Rondee. Rondee Toll Free works with both Scheduled Rondee as well as Rondee On Demand.
* To use Rondee Toll Free on a Scheduled Rondee, simply check the box marked “Enable Toll Free Dialing” which appears on the scheduling page. The box can be found at the bottom of the list of options you can select while you are setting up your conference.
* To use Rondee Toll Free for Rondee On Demand, log in to your account and click on the My Account link. In the lower left corner you’ll see your Rondee On Demand PIN codes. Just place a checkmark there to enable toll free access.
How do I pay for it?
* Simply log in to your account and click on the My Account link along the top of the screen. On that page you’ll see a option in the upper right corner to charge up your account using PayPal.
* The cost is $0.05 per minute per caller, and this amount will deducted from your account after each Scheduled Rondee for which you selected the toll free option.
* Your account will also be debited for every Rondee On Demand conference you conduct – as long as the option for Toll Free is selected and your users actually dialed in using Rondee’s toll free number.